Websites that look like websites
Satellite Sites are not based on proprietary technology: we want to let you use the web technology you are happy with. We are compatible with any major CMS (Content Management System): like WordPress™, Joomla!™, Drupal™, Direct News™, OS Commerce™ and any custom websites or proprietary development using our MashupXFeed™ SDK. The web is moving so fast, that we recommend specialized solutions like WordPress™ to keep a state-of-the-art web user interface.
One click cross-media publishing
With ContentLC™, you can publish directly to multiple types of media:
- Web: your articles and photos will be sent directly to one or more sites. Articles will be enhanced automatically; an abstract can be created and sent to other sites including social networks.
- Print: content will be made available, with ArticCode™ (short URL and QR Code) to your desktop operator so he or she can simply copy and paste it into a favorite DTP package.
- Mobile: photos, texts and layouts will be formatted to match the mobile devices.
- Tablet: as tablets are a hybrid between a smartphone and full-blown desktop computer, the content must be adapted to ease the “touch” navigation while addressing the need for a bigger screen.
- Digital Signage: send your content directly to TV screens, keep the power of the ArticCode™ on big screens.
- E-mail: as you publish, an e-mail will be automatically built and sent to your subscribers, creating an automated newsletter.
- Custom applications: integrate your content in custom-developed applications, whether mobile, web, or desktop apps.
Automated content enhancement
Articles coming from ContentLC™, and designated for a website or mobile site can be automatically enhanced, based on the content. We have developed a number of content enhancers.
|AdsOrable||Adds powerful contextual adds. Read more about AdsOrable™ p. 10.|
|Links||Creates link from your articles to web pages, either within your site or externally.|
|Map||Adds a map of the location referenced in the article.|
|Signature||Adds a signature to your articles.|
|Tag Cloud||Enhance the tags in the articles.|
|Weather||Adds weather information relevant to the article: it recognizes the geographical area the article is referring to and adds the weather information.|
Live news feed
Thanks to GreenIvory’s OnliGence™ technology, we can deliver very precise news, without a need to monitor the original source. Feeds can be localized, based on themes, and filtered on positive or negative tones. For example, we could generate a live feed of positive baseball news based around Athens, Georgia.
These feeds can be used to:
- Bring news to authors, which, in return, can enhance research with more sources and information.
- Enhance your website with current and fresh news between your issues.
You want to see what your website will be like without showing it to everybody? Sure, most web tools can give you a preview of the current page you are working on, but rarely of an entire website: ContentLC™ can do just that. You can then get the site “glossy for printing” version just as in print.
One of the key features of an editing package is the content editor:
- Easy to use text editor, allowing rich formatting and versioning.
- Easy cut and paste from text and Microsoft Word files, with no extra formatting damaging the end result.
Full traffic analytics are available through Google Analytics™, which is directly linked to ContentLC™. When you add satellite sites, analytics can be aggregated and combined.
Social media automation
Articles can be automatically tailored and pushed to social media:
- On Facebook, a teaser is created and published to your account and/or page.
- On Twitter, a shorter teaser is created with a short link to fit the 140-character limit.
The goal is to increase visibility of your articles on social media while driving traffic to your site.
Contact us to know more!